OpenStack is a cloud operating system that controls large pools of compute,storage, and networking resources throughout a datacenter, all managed through a dashboard that gives administrators control while empowering their users to provision resources through a web interface.
- Strong security
- Development support
- An array of services for different tasks
- Easy to access and manage OpenStack
COMPONENTS OF OPENSTACK
This is called OpenStack compute service. Nova is responsible for interacting with hypervisors and provisioning compute resources. Nova provides services for resource management through its API. This API facilitates launching and managing virtual instances.
This is OpenStack Image service. This service is useful to look up and use images for virtual instances. It provides services through an API that facilitates managing image library, discovering and retrieving virtual images.
Neutron is responsible for OpenStack software-defined networking services. Neutron enables tenants to create multiple private networks and provides capabilities for managing static IPs, DHCP and VLANs.
SWIFT AND CINDER
Swift is responsible for OpenStack object storage. It allows tenants to store and retrieve files. Cinder is responsible for providing block storage or volume storage to virtual instances. Cinder along with Swift can be used to back up volumes of virtual instances. Cinder API is useful for manipulating volumes and volume snapshots.
OpenStack’s Keystone handles authentication, policy management and catalog services. The Keystone is responsible for tenant registrations, tenant authentication and granting authorization tokens. Keystone API or Identity API is useful for granting authentication tokens.
CITEC SUPPORT, WHAT WE CAN DO?
- Enterprise Architecture Design
- DR Automation
- Business Continuity Support
- 24x7x365 Service Support
- Improve Systems, network & DB performance
- Single point of contact for all IT issues
- More consistent IT management
- Approach to Systems & network stability
- Real-time problem detection and correction
- Proactive monitoring, reporting, and correction across the network
- Reduces security risk
- Value of existing assets
- Manage the IT services as a business
- Lower Total Cost Ownership (TCO) for client
〒 116023 07-10A NO1 HUIXIAN YUAN, HI-TECH ZONE, DALIAN, CN
Human Resources Service License Approval Number: 20031
Copyright © 2012 – 2020 by CITEC Inc. All Rights Reserved.