Personal information protection policy
CITEC (hereinafter referred to as “the company”) conducts business activities around system development consulting and China’s expansion consulting. Personal information obtained from customers through business activities and personal information of employees of the company (including specific personal information, hereinafter referred to as “personal information”) are important information of the company and must be protected. We recognize this as an important social responsibility of the company.
Therefore, the company will process personal information obtained through business activities in accordance with the following policies, and provide customers and our employees with “safety” and fulfill social responsibility for protecting personal information.
1.Acquire, use and provide personal information
- We will obtain personal information in a legal and fair manner.
- Personal information will be used within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When providing personal information to a third party, we will obtain the person’s consent in advance.
- We do not use the personal information we collect for any other purpose.
- In order to prevent unauthorized use, appropriate management measures will be taken.
- If it is necessary to use it for purposes other than the intended purpose, it will be used after obtaining new consent for the new purpose of use.
2.About laws and regulations, national guidelines and other norms (hereinafter referred to as “laws, etc.”)
- We will strive to track the laws and regulations related to companies dealing with personal information and to inform and comply with employees who engage in our business (hereinafter referred to as “employees”).
3.About the security management of personal information
- To prevent risks such as unauthorized access to personal information, disclosure, loss or damage to personal information, we will establish and maintain a system to take prompt corrective action to securely manage personal information.
- We will conduct an inspection and immediately correct any violations or incidents found and take precautions against weak points.
- Comprehensive safety training will be provided to employees.
4.About complaints and advice
- For complaints and inquiries regarding the processing of personal information, we will establish a system for inquiring personal information and establish a system that responds quickly and responds in good faith.
5.About continuous improvement
- To protect personal information, our Personal Information Protection Management System monitors and audits compliance with internal regulations and seeks to identify violations, incidents, incidents and vulnerabilities that are reviewed by management. This will be reflected in management measures and internal regulations, and we will strive to continuously improve the personal information protection management system.
- In the process of improvement, we will comply with laws and regulations and JIS Q 15001.
Date of formulation: September 1, 2015
Revision date: July 1, 2018
President Finn, Xun
Processing of personal information
According to JISQ15001:2006 requirements 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124, we will publish the following.
[Usage purpose when requesting directly from others other than in writing]
[Use of personal information for disclosure purposes]
〒 116023 07-10A NO1 HUIXIAN YUAN, HI-TECH ZONE, DALIAN, CN
Human Resources Service License Approval Number: 20031
Copyright © 2012 – 2020 by CITEC Inc. All Rights Reserved.